Monday, February 2, 2009

****WARNING RANDOM THREE AM POST****


No long a pharmacy major. Went undeclared... there's some serious shit going down at this school that I'm not digging.

~*~*~

So I've been going out of my way to be nice to people lately... it's starting to get annoying. So tonight I played rock band for 3 hours with my best friend Jarett. We literally ignored each other until we had a rude comment about the other persons score. Best time I had in the past 3 weeks.


I had the all scary sex talk with my boyfriend as well. Actually it was more like me telling him that I know practically nothing compared to his oddly vast knowledge on the subject. (Oh well I can still out smart, spell, and speak him.) I'm inexperienced in that area, which hey, that's cool... to much experience makes a girl a whore, no?

I can't wait for this month to be done... actually I want spring, some nice sunny almost warm weather here in Philly. That would be fantastic.


~*~*~

I had a song stuck in my head today, and I can't remember what it was. Right now it's Lump... which is a funny but stupid song. Sigh, I really want to remember, because I wanted to listen to it so badly.


Sigh, well what ever.

No comments: