Monday, January 12, 2009

My life sucks and rocks simultaneously... bet yours can't do that.

What is fair and what is Just rarely coincide.


Tread lightly with your words... for you never know if something you say might wake the beasts.

~*~

So let me start with the simple fact that I now hate ANA airlines with an undulating passion. I missed my first plane to San Fransisco this past saturday, but there was another plane only an hour and a half after it... think that ANA would put me on that plane? nope. Instead I was forced to get a hotel ($80) and wait 24 hours to catch the next flight to SFO. I pretty much decided to fuck that shit and take a hop now from San Fran to Kadena... that way I don't have to deal with the Japanese airlines at all.

Aside from that little mess, I managed to spend new years with my lover. It was definitely the best new years ever. Although I did miss my past experiences of banging pots and pans with spoons until you broke the handles. But I won't complain I was pretty damn happy being able to lay in James' arms.

On the whole Japan really was a beautiful country. I'm not a huge fan of cities, but the city of Naha was absolutely gorgeous. Of course it had its down side- construction, McDonald's, fat people on little scooters- but it is probably one of my favorite cities.

James had to work part time while I was there but it was all fine by me. Even with him being the love of my life I still needed time to just chill by myself. Still, he pretty much killed me when he asked if I could just not get on the plane and just stay with him. Yeah, I almost cried at that. Then leaving him at the airport... god that really fucking sucked. I couldn't even look back as I walked through the gate because I was crying already. God even thinking about it makes me almost cry.

The last time I cried over missing him was probably back at the end of August, when I went to see him in Vegas. But I only cried a little when I left the hotel. Speaking of Vegas... he and I both still had the movie stub for the movie college, which we went to see when I visited.

I get these little signs everywhere that he's just the one for me. Which hey it's possible that I'm reading into things to find the signs I won't deny it, but sometimes it just blows my mind. Like one instance was the article "A New Year in Japan is a Family experiance"... all about the firsts of the New Year... Like the first laugh, the first bath, the first meal... (I had lucky charms... though considering my luck recently they didn't do shit) all were family experiances... which hey I just so happened to share with James... anyway he is going to be my family in 2-3 years anyway.

Anyway here is my main point- even though my boyfriend sidetracked me...

Main Point: Japan is great. Don't take ANA, Take United. Make Sure you have Ticket insurance/ coverage...


P.S. Birds and Bees by Breathe Caroline is like my newest addiction.

No comments: